How Governments, Central & Federal Banks Manipulate Your Money
- January 2, 2019
- Posted by: Crypto Mint
- Category: Global Monetary System
Did you know that an Arizona Senate Committee passed a bill that would eliminate state capital gains taxes on Gold and Silver bullion, and encourage its use as currency?
This legislation would help undermine the Federal Reserve’s monopoly on money!
When the purchasing power of the Central/Federal Reserve Dollar-note decreases due to inflation, the Gold and Silver metals’ nominal Dollar value generally rises and that triggers a “gain.”
And this is what the Central banking Cartel hides and manipulates with their fraudulent tactics! This also applies to all of the Western nation’s monetary systems – and they have all being doing it since 1972!
If real sound money (Gold and Silver) gains a foothold in the marketplace against Central/Federal Reserve Dollar-notes, the people would be able to choose the time-tested stability of Gold and Silver over the Central/Federal Bank’s rapidly-depreciating paper-currency Dollar-notes (Fiat Currency).
The freedom of choice expanded by HB2014 would allow Arizona residents to secure the purchasing power of their money. Think about that, and how that relates to your country!
Currently, all debts and taxes in Arizona must be paid with either Federal Reserve Notes (dollars), authorized as legal tender by Congress, or with coins issued by the U.S. Treasury — very few of which have gold or silver in them.
But the UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION clearly states:
- in Article I, Section 10: “No State shall…make any Thing but Gold and Silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts.”
The Arizona bills take a step towards that constitutional requirement, ignored for decades in every state. Such a tactic would undermine the monopoly or the U.S Federal Reserve by introducing competition into the monetary system.
Another quick example I will share is the breach of the Australian Constitution;
The COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA CONSTITUTION clearly states:
- in Section 115: “A State shall not coin money, nor make anything but gold and silver coin a legal tender in payment of debts.”
- in Section 109: “When a law of a State is inconsistent with a law of the Commonwealth, the latter shall prevail, and the former shall, to the extent of the inconsistency, be invalid.”
- (i) In 1996, the High Court of Australia, the highest court in the land … Section. 71 … in what is called the Kable Principle, declared that the Commonwealth remains one and indivisible – with only one Judicial Power – not different rules in each State.
- (ii) On Sept 5, 2006, in that monumental Case of – Forge v. Australian Securities and Investments – all seven High Court Judges stated unanimously that the Constitution reigns supreme. And that all other laws and rules are subject to the Constitution; – So, if any laws conflict with the Constitution, they are invalid and illegal.
The global gold lending market, primarily based in London, was and remains a covert business affair that empowers Central/Federal Banks to manipulate the price of Gold and Silver, because it serves as a public and accurate inflation barometer, as well as an excellent indicator of the relative strength of their legal tenders aka Fiat Unstable Currencies!